Tuesday, January 25, 2011

KFC or McDonald’s? Pizza Hut’s? Which one?

Every year this time will coming. Every year also I will be feeling pain on my head. Headache!! Oh no. this year also is same. Celebrate my birthday party. Only two of us. Me and my friend. Always in trouble to choose the place. We will walk around the town finding place to celebrate this moment. “I think we should going to KFC. Eat the bigger one fried chicken,” she said. “Why not we going to McDonald’s. I think we should try the new meal. I want to eat ‘Big Mac’ lunch time meal,” I give my opinion. When we walk around, we stop at this door. Pizza Hut’s. Last year we already going to KFC. Why not today we going to Pizza Hut’s. One step to enter the door. We were smiling each other. Deal!! We enter Pizza Hut’s together. After spending almost about one and a half hour, we are happy because can eat together. Pizza is also delicious + spaghetti with some meat ball. Going back home is not easy. Pass by the McDonald’s and KFC make me feel so sorry. Thinking about feeling, my feet drive me to enter both restaurants. Buy Big Mac burger for me and Big Fried chicken for her. Win-win situation. Today, I feel happy because my headache was not coming. What is for the next year??
*wrote by me on 12 January 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...